Built in 1916 by estate architect Harrie T Lindeberg. This Norman Style home is situated on 8 1/2 open and heavily wooded acres. The entrance is under wrought iron arch with large suspended coach lamps that connect on either side with a 4 foot brick serpentine wall. The long driveway curves through the woods to an open courtyard that unveils the main entrance of the 13,500 square foot estate. A fully sprinkled east lawn faces down a ravine to exquisite summer sunrises over Lake Michigan. The west lawn, also fully irrigated, is surrounded by a forest including specimen trees that allows for complete privacy around the Georgian pool house that was recently restored to include 3 changing rooms, a full bath and an equipment room. The pool has a wide surround of blue stone with a wrought iron locking child proof fence. Numerous Meramac gravel paths wind through all the wooded areas up to the north ravine. With modern day amenities added and maintained to keep its historical charm and splendor this 8 Bedroom, 6.2 Bath estate is where dreams are made of for generations.
|Principal + Interest:||$|